SBG Golf and Golf Australia is committed to developing and evolving systems, processes, programs and behaviours to safeguard the integrity of our sport, our organisations, and those involved at all levels.
To meet legal and moral obligations and to strive towards best practice as the regional and national sporting bodies for golf, a range of proactive measures have been developed to address contemporary challenges around safe, fair and inclusive sport. Also outlined are peoples’ rights and responsibilities to ensure they know what behaviours are not acceptable and the positive actions that should be promoted.
The following whole-of-sport Integrity Framework covers the core integrity areas of
- Safe Sport,
- Inclusive Sport and
- Fair Sport.
Each section details our commitment to maintaining the integrity of our sport through:
- Our commitment to child safe sporting environments, inclusive sport that welcomes everyone, and fair sport to protect against integrity issues.
- Policies and codes that outline peoples’ rights and responsibilities.
- Complaints procedures and reporting options.
- Relevant program areas.
- Ways to get involved to promote safe, fair and inclusive sport in your club.
- Tools and resources to support your actions and goals.
- Education and training options to increase your skills and knowledge.
- Contacts and links for further assistance or support.
Golf Australia will continue to work closely with relevant government agencies such as Sport Australia, Sport Integrity Australia, Office of Sport, ASADA, the National Integrity of Sport Unit, as well as State/Territory partners, golf clubs and associations.
Click on each link below to access the relevant Framework and resources.