The AGIC has released a new report to assist all golfing bodies to identify areas in which to grow the game.
The Australian Golf Industry Council (AGIC) was established in 2006 as a group comprising all of the key bodies of the golf industry in Australia, designed to work together for the common good of the game and the industry.
The Council is made up of representatives from:
- Australian Sports Turf Managers Association
- Australian Sporting Goods Association
- Golf Australia
- Golf Management Australia
- Professional Golfers Association of Australia
- Public Golf Facilities Australia
- Society of Australian Golf Course Architects
- Women’s Professional Golfers Association Tour of Australasia
A key objective for AGIC is to make golf easier for all Australians to access, learn and play. Research was designed to strategically map the golf landscape, and identify key priorities for growing the game of golf.
2015 research sized the golfing landscape and looked at different themes influencing participation. The 2021 study and report is designed to track the sizing and themes, but build on this work to provide an updated and more comprehensive view of key priorities.
Read or download the complete report below: